Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Counting the Days


It is officially December and the countdown has begun. Yesterday the Tumbleweed came home from school with a cute countdown chart and this morning we glued the first cotton ball on Santa's beard. For another cute way to Countdown to Santa, check out the NORAD Tracks Santa website throughout the month of December --- and especially on Christmas Eve when they track Santa's journey all over the globe.

While the shopping is almost done, I can't say the house is looking very festive yet. Some of the outdoor lights are up and I took the first three boxes out of the attic, but that's about it so far. Maybe I'll have more done by the end of the day...

No comments: