Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Eeyore & Rabbit

We had a great table assignment in the dining room for dinner. We enjoyed the company of the other couples from the first night, but it wasn't until the final day at sea that we fully understood how lucky we were.

That day we decided to eat in the main dining hall for lunch, because we preferred the food. Unfortunately that subjected us to the random will of the waitresses, who seated us with a grumpy retired couple who seemed to be able to complain about everything from raking leaves to bamboo towels. They could even complain about two separate things at the same time. When we finally escaped, Mike said "Wasn't that like eating with Eeyore?" I had to agree. And how fitting that Eeyore married Rabbit. If everyone is happy on a cruise, then I can't imagine these two at home.

No comments: