Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Sunday, December 13, 2009

It Stinks

Sometimes you just wish you could turn off your sense of smell. The first leg of our journey to Florida for our anniversary getaway got us off to a smelly start. From the woman on the plane with too much perfume to the lady behind me who had to be told this by the flight attendant, "Ma'am, you can't use nail polish on the airplane."

As if that wasn't bad enough, we were lucky enough to sit next to a woman on the bus from the airport who smelled like urine. Yuck. And of course that reminded me that a whole bunch of stinky people just like her had probably been sitting in my seat before me. Yuck again.

But smells aside, we were thrilled to arrive in South Beach.

No comments: