Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Big 3

That was the name of our excursion on Key West. We boarded a boat first thing in the morning for adventures in kayaking and snorkeling and a little dolphin watching mixed in. We started the morning hunting for the dolphins, but they were no where to be found, so it was off to kayak in the mangroves but not before seeing a cool rainbow.


The kayaking and snorkeling pictures are on an underwater camera, but overall I think both went really well considering I had never done them before. While kayaking we saw a baby bowhead shark, a horseshoe crab, green & white heron, water snakes and lots of little fish. I also managed to snorkel this time - I failed miserably on our honeymoon - and saw lots of coral & fish, including a clown fish. After everyone was back on board, we were able to see a bottlenose dolphin on our way back to the docks.


After a little shopping in town, our stop at Key West was over. I think it was quite a success!

No comments: