Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Friday, December 18, 2009

The Longest Hour

Admission: I like to have a schedule.

I do not do well when I don't have a plan, so for the day at sea I was looking forward to lots of shipboard activities to keep me busy. I was a tad bit disappointed that there weren't a few more things scheduled, but I did enjoy the towel folding class (Carnival is big into towel origami) and Christmas kids' show (a *momentary* twinge of sadness that our kids weren't there). However, I had a hard time getting into sitting in a lounge chair and reading a magazine. Crazy, I know. I am just so used to "doing" that it was hard to have "nothing" to do. I lasted less than an hour before deciding to go on the waterslide.

No comments: