Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

We are the Champions

There is nothing I like better than a little competition, so it probably isn't that much of surprise that we decided to do the "Amazing Cozumel Race" as an excursion.

We had a blast running all over Cozumel following maps and figuring out clues, just like they do on the TV show "The Amazing Race". We got to go to the museum, find statues & landmarks, figure out secret codes and the Eagle even got to snorkel in some to the clearest ocean around. We had a great time running all around town --- and we finished in an amazing 1 hour and 33 minutes, a half hour faster than the next fastest team.

We even stopped for a some pictures (although that was a bit of a conflict of interest)...




For more info on the Amazing Cozumel Race, check out their website. We definitely recommend it.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I'm so glad you guys got to do it!!! And congrats on the win :)