Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A Novel Concept

Well, it took almost the entire year, but finally I made good on one of my 2009 resolutions and finished a novel. Quiet time to read a book is usually hard to come by with two little ones demanding my attention, and while the number of books (not counting numerous picture books) that I managed to read in the past year can still be counted on one hand, it is at least 2 times the number of books I have finished in any of the years since I had kids. And for some reason when I do make time to read I always seem to be reading some sort of non-fiction (organizing, parenting, etc), and this year I managed to squeeze in some fiction as well. Hey, every little bit counts, right?

I guess that means it is time to look back and see what things I accomplished in the past year and start making my next round of resolutions... here comes 2010!

No comments: