Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Two Little Skiers


The Dandelion had his first chance to try skiing this weekend during our trip up to Attitash. We got him a 1 hour ski rental, and he had a blast having the Eagle run him up the hill (the Magic Carpet Lift was closed) and going "super fast" down the hill. He naturally figured out how to turn to his right, and several times turned himself right around and skied backwards down the hill - Watch out Shaun White!


























The Tumbleweed also had fun on the slopes, taking the chair lift to "the second floor" with Papa and later to two Blue Square trails with the Eagle. According to her ski buddies, she just likes to point her skis down the mountain and "fly". I think I am glad it wasn't me up there watching her!

No comments: