Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Friday, March 5, 2010

The Book Fair

The Tumbleweed has been looking forward to tonight almost as much as she has her birthday. It was the school book fair and she had completed her Reading Rainbow chart, earning 7 new books. She could barely contain herself. From the time I picked her up from school she bounced off the walls, singing "The book fair is today...the book fair is today..."

When I finally gave her the okay, it was probably the fastest she has ever put on pajamas. She hopped and skipped from the parking lot to the school. After a few hellos, she was on a mission to pick her new books. It was a good thing we got there early, because once the entertainer started, she was off & running... with her brother close behind.

No comments: