Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

School Snack Series - Day 1

At the Tumbleweed's school each student gets to bring snack five times. The Tumbleweed has been waiting all year - and it is finally her turn! She was very excited that the first one was a big hit...

100 Fruit Slices

6 Oranges - Cut into eighths (except one cut into ten slices)
2 quarts Strawberries (25 berries) - washed, hulled and cut in half


The final product - 100 Fruit slices for the 100th day of school (50 orange, 50 strawberry). All I got back was an empty tray :)

Stay tuned, we have 4 more days to bring snacks...

1 comment:

K. Guenther said...

Love that she wore her strawberry shirt!