Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Mr. Sandman

Today was the Danilion's first time in a sandbox. He loved it. At first he drove a few trucks around, but then he found a shovel. That shovel kept him busy for at least a half an hour. What did he do with the shovel? He dumped sand ["duht"] on his head. That's right, on his head.

For a half an hour he stood in the sandbox, bent over and dug up some sand, lifted the shovel over his head, let the sand pour all over his head, giggled, shook his head from side to side, smiled with glee and repeated it all over again. Everyone around got a huge kick out of it, mostly out of the fact that he was loving it so much. Or possibly because I was letting him do it.




Okay - so it was messy, but I did get to sit down at the playground for 30 minutes! And all that sand did make him sleepy when we left...

No comments: