Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Monday, June 8, 2009

Dinner on the Deck

Now that the weather is warm, the Eagle has been grilling up some yummy dinners. This weekend the Tumbleweed put in a request that we eat outside... so she & Daddy washed all of the deck furniture and we had dinner outside.

The most amazing part was that the Dandilion ate dinner at the little picnic table ... not strapped into the highchair as he usually is. He did get up after about 15 minutes, but that was actually better than I expected.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

We've been eating outside a lot, too. Blah to all the rain this week!!

Ali said...

We have the same picnic table. The boys have yet to eat at it.