Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Saturday, June 27, 2009

How I Spent My Summer Vacation - Week 1

And so it begins.... we are now officially on Summer Vacation. I am going to attempt to keep track of the things we did this summer with a weekly update post. Here is the first one...


Week of June 20, 2009

Theme of the Week: Surviving a rainy week without school & our "regularly scheduled activities"!

Saturday: Mike raced in the Patriot Half-Iron Triathlon and finished in under 5 hours! The kids & were able to watch a little from the bike course and then find seats for the finish.


Sunday: We spent Father's Day visiting with Papa who had just returned from his trip to Kuwait.

Monday: Little Reader's "Harold & the Purple Crayon" Playgroup


Tuesday: I changed my name. Yes, it took 5 years for me to actually make it to the SSA office and make my married name official. oops. Now I can renew my driver's license. Phew.

Wednesday: In honor of the Dandelion turning 2, we had a Pancake Picnic with our MOMS Club friends.

Thursday: After 4 days of rain, the weather was finally decent, so it was off to meet friends at the park. Later we opened up the water table for the first time this year.


Friday: Grandma & Grandpa were in town & took the Tumbleweed for a day at Mystic Seaport. The Dandelion and I went to storytime at Purgatory Chasm, and then did the grocery shopping. Later in the day, the Eagle returned from is business trip and my sister arrived for the weekend.


... bring on the weekend!

No comments: