Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Why, why, why?

Now, if you have a two or three year old you probably think this post is going to be about my daughter asking "why?" all the time. It isn't. If you have heard my son "talking" over the past few days you probably think it is about his latest words. One of them is "why", but it isn't about that either.

It is about all of the things I said to myself while I did the laundry today, which happened to be "kids laundry day".

1. Why is the pile so big?
2. Why does EVERYTHING have a stain on it?
3. Why does the Tumbleweed always eat tomato sauce while wearing white?
4. Why won't the Dandilion keep his bib on?
5. Why would the Eagle let the Tumbleweed wear her brand new back-to-school clothes for the first time to play in the backyard?
6. Why are there toys in the hamper?
7. Why did I buy a white shirt for my 1 year old?
8. Why do they bother making white kids clothing?
9. Why don't I just have the kids eat naked?
10. Why didn't the stain come out?!?

And finally --- after all of the pre-treating, washing, re-washing, drying... why can't it fold itself?!?

1 comment:

Ali said...

I've asked myself those questions myself. I stopped buying white clothing. one of the up sides to having boys–most of the clothes come in dark colors and hide stains beautifully.