Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Rained out - again

What a wet weekend. The Tumbleweed's soccer clinic on Friday and game on Saturday were both rained out, again. The Eagle's Triathlon still went off as planned though, so it was just the kids and I for most of the day.

A couple of highlights from today...

1- I got the OnDemand Function to work on the TV - I don't know why, but I have never been able to access the free OnDemand Kids programs to work before. For some reason it worked today.

2- We attended one of the Tumbleweed's friends' birthday parties. She had lots of fun at the Backyardigan's themed party and with her first pinata.

3- Stayed up late packing for CKC. So much left to do - make page kits, write journaling, order photos, shop for food, do laundry, pack, pack, pack....

No comments: