Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

"Mo-meee Da-deeee Ge Uh"

This morning we woke too the sound of the Dandilion yelling in his crib. Not the usual screaming his head off, rather shouting "Mo-meeee Da-deeee Ge Uh." Which I like to assume meant "Mommy Daddy Get Up." He said it over and over again. sometimes it was "Mo-mee Ge Uh" and sometimes "Da-dee Ge Uh". We found ourselves lying in bed waiting to see if that is really what he was trying to say, and waiting to see what he might say next. Clearly that wasn't what he had hoped for, as he switched to a much louder version of "Mommee, Mommee, Mommmmeeeee!" which woke up the Tumbleweed and forced us to start the day at 5:30.

No comments: