Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Sunday, September 28, 2008

A week of dinners

I am happy to say that my resolve to plan better for dinners went well this week. Since the Dandilion joined the family and truly disrupted our sleeping habits for nearly a year, I am always super stressed when it comes to dinner time. I usually have a bunch of ingredients in the house, but no plan of what to make each day. For the past week I have been working to do better at planning meals before going to the store, taking food out in the afternoon to thaw and getting food on the table around 6:00. It hasn't been perfect, but it has been significantly better. Everyone has been much happier :)

No comments: