Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

15 months old

The Dandilion is 15 months old today... he weighs in at 20.8 lbs... he likes to climb on everything... he is learning to get down, sometimes by falling or calling for help... he still likes to be fed baby food from a jar, yet is capable of chewing lots of table food if he wants to... he doesn't listen to "no", rather thinks you are playing a game with him and runs further and faster... he has a funny little "stomping" dance with "swimming" arms when he hears music... he throws temper tantrums by laying on the floor screaming and kicking... he mimics a lot of words once, but pretty much says "Mommy" to mean just about anything... I don't trust him to walk anywhere holding a hand as he is very good at slipping his hand out of mine... he can climb up the stairs, but not down... he wears mostly 12 month sized clothes, but is starting to wear 18 month clothes because that's what size I bought the warm clothes in.

No comments: