Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Friday, September 26, 2008

A Week of My Life

Inspired by one of my favorite scrapping blogs, I decided to document a week in my life. And I decided to do an untraditional week -- Thursday-Wednesday, since next Thursday I am going away to CKC and it won't really be a "typical" week.... OK what is a typical week anyway?

So my first assignment is the easy part --- take photos during my day (duh-I do that already), write down the day's routine (Well, I sometimes do that), and save "artifacts" from the day (do I ever throw anything away--NO!) I am going to give it my best shot.

The hard part comes later when I try to assemble them. Yet a another project on the "Started" List. I hope to finish this one. I have a whole bunch of photos from a week in August 2006 I never did anything with...

No comments: