Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A good day

With the passing of Labor Day, we have returned to our busy schedule.

Today I took the Tumbleweed to school, and headed to the Y with the Dandilion. It is nice to have a few moments just the two of us. He enjoyed most his swimming lesson today, although was SO ready to nap about 10 minutes before the end. He is developing such a cute little personality. He knows what he wants - and for 20 minutes this morning all he wanted to do was splash Mommy.

After picking up the Tumbleweed at school, I took her to her first swimming lesson since June. She didn't really enjoy lessons then as she was not too keen on getting her eyes/head wet. That is why I was so proud of her effort today. No tears, no arguing, no refusing. She listened, she tried and she even chose to blow bubbles and jump off the side.

And the last first today was the Tumbleweed's first soccer practice. She certainly looked the part heading out with her cleats, shin guards and hot pink ball. I think she had fun - although by the end it was late and she was too tired to discuss it - and that's OK.

It was a good day.

No comments: