Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Gone, but not forgotten

Well, much to the Tumbleweed's dismay, I had to remove the coloring table and chairs (and the peek-a-blocks turtle) from the family room. The Dandilion is so into climbing on top of everything it isn't safe right now.

The Tumbleweed has taken this personally, as she cannot color at the table or use the chairs to get everything on the "high" shelves. Each time she wants to use one, I get a whole sob story about how she NEEDS them. How she is having a "Terrible Day" because of me. Oh the drama.

I hope the Dandilion figures out how to climb down on his own soon, or I am going to have to take almost all of the furniture out of the house!

No comments: