Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Under Attack - Year 3

They're Ba-ack!

Well, sort of. This year there is a nuthatch flying into the family room windows (for the past two years it has been a robin - 2008, 2009). This poor nuthatch has been coming to the bird feeder for the past two months, and suddenly yesterday he decided to start flying at the windows. He is so set on doing this that he has done it while I stood on the deck taking pictures from about 5 feet away! Last night he did it for two hours while the kids sat inside laughing hysterically. I like to call it "Must See Bird TV"













This afternoon I will be attempting to construct something to break up the reflection.

No comments: