Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Saturday, April 3, 2010

The Bunny

Despite failing to do so last year, we made it to see the Easter bunny this year.


On Saturday, I took the kids to Waters Farm for the Egg-stravaganza. The Dandelion was not too into sitting with the Easter Bunny, especially after waiting in line (which we did without the stroller!), but he did agree to sit with his sister. He never agreed to smile. Oh well - it could have been worse :)

After everyone got to sit with the Easter Bunny, it was time to hunt for eggs. Despite several days of dry weather following the monsoons, there was still quite a lot of water in the fields. The Tumbleweed was very determined to find a wooden egg and win a prize, but it was not meant to be.

Next year we will wear rain boots, no matter what.

No comments: