Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Sunday, April 18, 2010

iPad Mornings

After getting back from a business trip late on Friday, the Eagle spent some quality time with the kids in the morning. As I peeked in to check on them they were playing "GlowBurst", a game where you have to touch the numbers in order from least to most as quick as you can, on the Eagle's new iPad. The Tumbleweed did great, until the higher level threw in negative numbers. The Dandelion had some help with which numbers needed to be touched and when, but once the Eagle told him he was able to find them on his own, albeit slowly. I certainly can support math games.


Later the Eagle downloaded a Toy Story app, and they played until the battery got low. There were numerous requests for more iPad from both kids. Sorry kids, even I don't get to play with it that much!

No comments: