Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Friday, November 13, 2009

Homemade Holiday Gift Ideas



Need some gift ideas for the holidays? Today we had a Homemade Gift Idea Playgroup where everyone shared their ideas for things to make for friends and family this Christmas.

From sewing projects like aprons and pillowcases to keepsakes like framed photos and photo books, everyone got some great ideas. Thanks to House Party and Kodak Gallery I had some great samples to show them. I made a fabulous photobook of our Disney Trip. I know, what about the scrapbook? Well, the photobook was so easy to put together and is so easy to make duplicates of (good when you have 3 other families who went on the trip!) that it really saved me a lot of time. But if you know me - I have always been a fan of Kodak :)

No comments: