Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Friday, November 6, 2009

From their Lips

Two quick stories so I don't forget!
___

Tumbleweed: "Mommy, smell my lips"

[I know where this is going... she found her chapstick.]

I smell, "Yummy"

Tumbleweed: "I put chapstick on, and then I botted [blotted] with this tissue so there wouldn't be too much. We wouldn't want that, would we?"
____

The Dandelion is riding toy car at Wiggle, Giggle & Sing class in the gym at the Y. He sees the open door and heads straight for it. I run to catch him, and block the door way...

"Where do you think you are going, buddy?"

Dandelion: "I drivin' to Quiznos"

[More impressive because we haven't been to Quiznos for a couple of weeks.]
____

They grow up so fast... pretty soon it will be real make-up and real trips to Quiznos.

No comments: