Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Nutcracker

The Tumbleweed and I had the awesome opportunity to attend the Boston Ballet Nutcracker last night when Auntie invited us to join her during one of the performances she was working at.

The Tumbleweed was super excited about the whole experience - taking the train to Boston, seeing the ballet, going backstage and staying up very late - and it did not disappoint. Auntie met us at the T and took us right in the back door, walked us past the costumes and dancers, and snuck us onto the stage before the show! Such a neat experience for both of us. Thanks Auntie!


The Tumbleweed on the stage in front of the sled used in the show

No comments: