Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Monday, January 11, 2010

Wii like MOMS Night Out

We all had a blast at MOMS Night Out this month! I hosted a Wii Game Night and through House Party I received two new games for us to try - Your Shape and Just Dance. While most of the moms liked the Your Shape game, we agreed that it probably wasn't really a social game and moved to Just Dance! We had lots of fun. I'd post pictures, but I promised I wouldn't :)

After the party, I found out that two of my friends bought the game Just Dance (one posted here) and one even went and got a Wii! Thanks for coming everyone! It was a fun night all around - and I kind of like having a bunch of the furniture cleared out of the family room.

No comments: