Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Monday, January 11, 2010

Tooth Tickler

If there is one thing I can't stand about the dentist (and there are many), it is that we have to make appointments 6 months in advance. I hate that. I never know what our schedule is going to be in 6 months. So far we have been to the kids' dentist on the day after my car accident, the morning of a Christmas party, and an hour before heading to Davis Farmland. So when I got the reminder call last week I was not that surprised that I had a conflict with the appointment.

The kids had appointments at the same time as day 2 of my fitness class at the Y. Perfect. If there is one way to get me off a new year's resolution, that would be it. But the Eagle was able to come to my rescue and take the kids to their appointment. Yay!

The report that I got was that the kids did great - with only a few tears from the Dandelion at the very end as they got to his emerging molars (much better than the last time when he clamped his mouth shut). Both kids got good comments from the dentist and came home very excited about their new Dora & Diego toothbrushes, which the Dandelion says was "from the tooth tickler". And I came home exhausted & sore from my workout. Not bad for a Monday morning.

Note to self - the next appointment is July 15th - try not to have something conflicting that day!

No comments: