Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Evening News

After a long rainy day, the kids fell asleep before dinner. Both before 5:30. I knew I was in for a long, unpredictable night.

I was pleasantly surprised that the Tumbleweed did sleep until 6:30am - only about a half hour shy of her usual 7:01 rise & shine. (We told her several months back not to come out of her room until after 7:00, which she usually does - and announces.)

The Dandelion did not sleep all night. He was wide awake at 2:45 and ready to start the day. I did manage to get him back to sleep somewhere around 4:30 (everything was a little fuzzy at that hour), but not before he woke me up with his cuteness and dragged me into the family room. He climbed behind me on the couch and said "I in back of a limo-zine! You in front." Then he got out his note pads & pencils to play "reporter". The report from our family room at 3am: "It dark out!"


Perhaps I was just tired enough to think anything was adorable, or perhaps it was that it was some nice one-on-one time with him, but either way he was pretty darn cute!

1 comment:

AmyR0618 said...

My typical view is that nothing at that hour is cute...but, I could make an exception for this...lol.