Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Big Dolts

Cute moment in the car...

We had been to Michael's - a familiar stop for us. The Dandilion had gotten his hands on a package of stamps from a display and put it in his mouth. I decided that since it was making him happy and it wasn't harmful, he could keep it. We paid for everything and got in the car and he continued to mouth it.

A few minutes later I hear the Tumbleweed say "No Buddy! That's for big dolts!" Followed by him crying.

She had taken it away because my little scrapbooker knew that she isn't allowed to play with my stamps because "They are for adults." It took me several minutes to stop laughing. :)

No comments: