Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Car Shopping, Again

After careful consideration we have narrowed down our choices to the Hybrid Mercury Mariner, the Hybrid Toyota Highlander, the Honda Odyssey and the Mazda 5, taking into consideration price, fuel mileage and interior space/layout.

I hate car shopping. I hate test driving cars I don't know. Well, actually I have never test driven a car - because I won't.

My first car was a chevy cavalier. My parents found it at the local dealership and facilitated the purchase so all I had to do was fax the paperwork and get a ride up to their house. They had already picked it up, since I was only able to come when the dealership was closed.

My most recent car - the Honda Odyssey - was test driven by the Eagle as I was too busy with the new baby to go to the dealership and take a ride.

Why should this time be any different...

No comments: