Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Monday, June 9, 2008

Still a Mystery

Well, I went to the doctor for my knee today, but I still don't have a diagnosis. Around lunch today the pain started to get worse (it has seemed a little better for the past few days). By the time I got to the doctor and crutched my way into the hospital, it was killing me. I was practically in tears as the doctor tried to have me move it - and I barely moved it at all. She looked at it breifly and said that it looks like it might be my MCL but refered me for an MRI to be sure (big surprise there) so now I have to wait to find out when they can do that... then I'll probably have to wait and see a doctor to have them read it. Maybe it will be all better by then - lol.

I hope it starts to feel better soon. I bumped it twice walking up the stairs when I got home and cried the whole way up carrying the Dandilion. The Tumbleweed got pretty upset seeing me crying. But she got over it when she figured out that Mommy wasn't going to get up to stop her from doing just about anything. She felt even better after eating a lollipop and a pop tart an hour before dinner. Oh well.

No comments: