Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Saturday, June 21, 2008

It's Party Time!

Today was the Dandilion's First Birthday Party. We had a a nice crowd of family and friends over for a BBQ. Even my sister and her boyfriend were able to make it in from Philly for the weekend.

We debuted our new bouncy house, which we decided to get instead of a swingset this year. I was a little nervous having swings with such little kids, and figured it would be better to wait. Plus, we might want a fancier swingset once the kids are old enough to use it.

The Dandilion seemed to enjoy his Sandcastle Cake, although we later found out he had dropped most of it onto his lap. He seemed a bit overwhelmed by everyone singing, and he really didn't sit still for long while we opened presents. Oh well, I guess that is pretty normal.

Hard to believe it has been a year!

No comments: