Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Frustating Photo Shoot

Well, I thought I was doing a good thing when I pre-scheduled an appointment to have the Dandilion's First Brithday Photos and Family Portraits taken two months in advance. It ended up being a pretty awful morning.

We arrived ten mintues early for the appointment, but the store wasn't open. When it did open we went to the studio and no one was there yet. We waited, and waited, and waited. Finally, Mike found a manager to lodge a complaint with. He had no way of knowing who was supposed to come in, and when, so we headed to the food court for smoothies. On our way back we ran into him and he said that the 11:00 person had just arrived. She had already started the people after us, but agreed to take our family shots before showing them theirs. We agree to come back to select the pictures later that afternoon.

The Eagle was pretty furious, and took every phone number he could get his hands on to call and lodge a complaint. (Though he hasn't yet).

No comments: