Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Hide your GPS

Well, we learned the hard way. My sister's rental car was broken into at the mall and her boyfriend's GPS was stolen. Apparently it happens a lot there. It isn't like they didn't know to take it down, they just forgot. And they forgot at the perfectly wrong time.

Fortunately that was all that was taken. Their trip back was delayed by a couple of hours while they filed the police report, taped up the window, exchanged it for a different rental car and drove back to Philly without a GPS.

A bummer of a wrap up to the weekend.

1 comment:

Ali said...

Mike got his GPS stolen out of his car as well–and it was the only thing they took. It happened in a parking garage in Worcester.