Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Friday, June 13, 2008

Nanny time

Today was our first day with extra hands. It was nice to have someone play with the kids all day, I have to say. We are still adjusting the logistics of everything, but I was definitely not feeling as totally overwhelmed trying to manage the kids while staying off my feet. It is kind of strange to be home and need someone else to do all of the things I would normally do. It is really nice that she washes the dishes. I hate dishes.

The kids and I are still adjusting to staying home all day, everyday. We are usually out of the house every day for at least the whole morning, and sometimes until naptime. What are we going to do with ourselves while I can't drive?!?

No comments: