Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Monday, June 9, 2008

I Hate The Phone

I have always hated making phone calls. To anyone, friend or otherwise. I don't really know why, but I was never a person to talk on the phone with friends.

I think I have talked on the phone more in the past 3 days than I have in the past 3 years. OK probably not quite, but I have talked to so many insurance people, doctors, concerned family and friends that the kids are starting to think that it is stuck to my ear. I really hope we get all of the insurance stuff squared away soon, so I can stop making calls.

We did make a little progress today and got a rental car (minivan). Mike got the new car seats last night, so now we can at least get somewhere if we wanted to...

No comments: