Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Homebound

Well, I got the word back from the doctor on my MRI today --- partially torn PCL and bone bruises to the patella and tibial plateau, which means no weight bearing activity or driving for at least 2 weeks. Ugh. How am I going to do that?

We trekked as a family out to Target to get some of the things we need and I can't got get. Very frustrating for me to not be able to push the cart and shop at my own pace. The Eagle had to take the Tumbleweed for a bathroom break, leaving me in the middle of the store with nowhere to go until they got back :(

Time to make some phone calls to find out about childcare help.

No comments: