Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Sunday, June 8, 2008

One Step Closer to the Olympics

OK, not for me personally - lol - but I went with friends to watch the girls who will be vying for spots on the team compete at Nationals. Lots of fun. We are so in sync about what we like and don't like, so we would comment in unison when something good/bad happened. I miss being around competitive gymnastics.

At the end of the meet they honored the 1988 Olympic Team. I don't think that many of the little girls in the audience appreciated it, but I sure did. They were my first idols growing up - Pheobe Mills, Chelle Stack, Brandy Johnson, Missy Marlowe, Kelly Garrison, Hope Spivey and Rhonda Faehn. Ah, the good old days.

No comments: