Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Night Terrors

As if I needed another reason to stay up all night. The Tumbleweed seems to have developed Night Terrors. The last few nights I have been up 2, 3 or 4 times with her screaming, hitting & crying during the night... which wakes up the Dandilion... which means Mommy is up ALL night.

I have no idea what to make of the latest of our sleep problems. Do I wake her? How do I keep the Dandilion from hearing? When will it stop? Why did it start?

After some internet research, we have decided that the easiest thing to try is waking her up to go to the bathroom prior to it happening each night. Supposedly, kids tend to have night terrors when their minds say "wake up" but their bodies can't figure out how. Hope it works. I don't think I can take this little sleep for too long.

No comments: