Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Her first mile

The Tumbleweed went out running with Daddy this afternoon. They did all of their stretches and headed off down the street for some bonding time. Less than 15 minutes later they came back... she had run the whole way - a mile! She was so excited to have gone running with Daddy. They came in and got a drink, and she set her drink down and asked to go back out! They went out for a little more, but with some walking this time. We were pretty impressed with her.

She is growing up so fast. I think she really missed the Eagle this past week. She really tried to understand when he was coming back and made plans with him over the phone to do things together.

No comments: