Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Big Wheels, Small Wheels, Wheels Everywhere

Both kids are pretty into things with wheels right now. The Tumbleweed has been getting to spend time outside riding her tricycle, as well as a scooter given to her by a friend. She is doing quite well at both, not needing any assistance for either. I only wish it was easier to spend time outside with the Dandilion, as he gets unhappy rather quickly.

The Dandilion is more into finding all of the wheels on the toys in the house. He likes to flip vehicles over and spin and study the wheels. He uses his index finger to slowly examine them as they turn. After a while it looks like a tornado flipped all of the cars upside-down.

Each of them is in a neat stage.

No comments: