Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Stroller Fitness

This morning I had arranged for a special MOMS Club event - we had a StrollerFit demo at the local park. It was a very chilly morning, with some strong wind, but we braved the weather and did it anyway. The kids were a bit fussy, the Dandilion because he is always that way and the Tumbleweed becuase she could see the playground but not play on it (I made her sit in the storller)

Initially I wasn't sure how it would go over, but I think the people who came were glad they did. I wish I had the time in my schedule for the classes, but I did get some additional exercises to try during walking group. I am already starting to feel it, so I can only imagine what I will feel like in the morning.

No comments: