Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Monday, April 28, 2008

Stand Up, Sit Down, Fight, Fight, Fight!

My mom always said this cheer -- I don't know where it came from, but I have decided the Dandilion must have heard it because it accuately describes our process of getting him in his car seat.

Mommy carries him to car and sets him in the seat. He locks his legs with all his might ("Stand Up"). Mommy does every thing she can get him seated, repeated effort often necessary ("Sit down"). He thrashes and flails to the best of his ability while Mommy tries to get his arms through the straps and buckled, repeated efforts always necessary ("Fight, Fight, Fight").

Mommy always wins this battle, although he lets me hear about it.

No comments: