Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Baby Faire

Mike was at a Triathlon Expo all day, so I decided to take the kids down to Foxboro for the Baby Faire. A bit of an ambitious undertaking as it was, I decided to complicate things with a stop at the scrapbook store down there.

On the drive down, the Tumbleweed had a Night Terror. Fortunately she was strapped into her car seat. Not much I could do for her as we were headed down 495, and it was very hard to drive not knowing when she would stop screaming. Eventually she went back to sleep... what a strange thing.

We had a pretty successful trip to the scrapbook store (nothing broken & a few good finds), and headed to our final destination.

I decided to take the kids in the double stroller since I didn't want the Tumbleweed walking away from us. I fear she is not going to be willing to ride much longer and I don't know what I will do then. Not long into our trip I new I was crazy. No one else would have brought their kids alone. Way to much to see and do. But we managed.

The Dandilion didn't really crawl for the Diaper Derby, but I entered him so he could 'race' just like the Tumbleweed had 2 years ago. The Tumbleweed got to see Jasmine, Aladdin and the Genie and have her face painted like a butterfly. All in all not too bad. Still a crazy idea.

No comments: