Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter and the ER

The Dandilion was sick for his first Easter. He woke up in the middle of the night burning up and I knew it wasn't going to be a good day. We gave him some Tylenol and went to church, hoping that maybe it was just a teething related fever. Not so. We returned, hunted for baskets & eggs and had breakfast, but it was clear -- he didn't feel good.

More medicine and a nap in the car, we hoped it would improve at Nana and Papa's. Not so. By the end of dinner I decided to call the doctor and see what to do. Of course they wanted him to be seen -- on a Sunday, a holiday -- so we were headed back to the ER. We did decide to drive home first, since it would be a long night.

The Dandilion won't remember his ER visit as much as the Tumbleweed, thankfully. He went through the same things she did, but he didn't take everything so personally. In the end, he "Just has the flu." A long night for nothing.

No comments: