Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Pretty Pretty Princesses

We had a busy, but fun birthday weekend! My parents were in town - thank goodness - or we would never have managed everything.

Highlights from the weekend included:

~Grandma got to photograph the Tumbleweed at a makeup dance class on Saturday morning (I never have enough hands, never mind the photography experience to get good shots)

~A rectangular Belle cake with purple & pink flowers and strawberries for the family party. The whole family, even Aunt Kasey, was able to come.

~A new leotard and teddy bear for dance class (she is "Dancin' with her Teddy Bear" for the recital)

~All of her friends, dressed as princesses, were able to attend a lunch-time party on her big day! Friends from past and present were able to make it. Thankfully Grandma and Grandpa were able to manage the Dandilion during the party as he was very grumpy.

Everyone's gone & I'm exhausted.

No comments: