Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Friday, September 11, 2009

Why?

As I come to the end of my "How I Spent My Summer Vacation" posts, I wanted to reflect briefly on why I started blogging...


Because it is a great way to record memories, thoughts & milestones. When I first set up the blog (actually, the Eagle set it up), it was part of my New Year's Resolutions to keep better records for my scrapbooks. Over time, things have evolved from a paragraph here & there, to pictures & stories.

From time to time, I have blogged in different patterns and styles to use in my scrapbooks. "How I Spent My Summer Vacation" is one of my "works in progress", but it is along the lines of my holiday layout from last year. Below is the layout I created from the blog posts from November-December 2008.


So, my apologies if I bore anyone from time to time with these themed posts, but I do find them to be quite useful in my "creative process" :)

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I enjoyed your summer updates - and I even stole your idea for my Pittsburgh trip updates :) Definitely not a bore and it's a great way to keep track of what you did and share with family too.