Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Pumped Up

I am officially relieved of swing pushing duties. After a day at the park with a couple of friends, who were proficient at pumping their legs to swing, the Tumbleweed is now able to pump too.












Whoo-hoo! Now I don't have to hear "Mommy, push me!" from across the playground while I am chasing the Dandilion. That is a particularly good thing now that he wants to do this...

1 comment:

Ali said...

I've decided that I like the playground at purgatory better than woolie world. I don't worry as much about luke running into the parking lot or falling off the high structures. We go there a couple of time a week. Perhaps we will see you there.